Learning Management System
FACTS Learning Management System
Unlike many other solutions, FACTS Learning Management System (LMS) makes it easy to implement, train, and deploy 1:1 device programs, blended learning, and other current teaching methodologies via an intuitive, friendly interface. Our LMS measures and monitors student progress, facilitates critical thinking projects, prepares students for scholastic advancement, and improves communication.
FACTS LMS is an affordable option that’s easy to learn and manage. Because of this, you avoid making a significant expenditure that requires extensive, ongoing training. It also increases your teacher’s adoption rates, so your investment actually benefits your school and your families.
Webinar Sign Up
Improve the way your school manages information, automates processes, and communicates with families.
Benefits of LMS
Fast Implementation and Easy to Learn
Benefits for Administrators
- Easy to implement, learn, and use — which leads to better teacher adoption rates.
- Single login to access both the Student Information System and Learning Management System.
Full Integration with FACTS Student Information System (SIS)
Benefits for Schools
- Once classes, class rosters, and standards are established in the SIS, they’re automatically accessible within the LMS.
- Eliminates duplicate information entry by linking the LMS to the SIS with a single click.
- Grades entered into the LMS are immediately pushed to the SIS Gradebook, eliminating possible inconsistencies resulting from systems that require exporting/importing.
Your Families Benefit, Too.
Benefits for Families
- Assignments are easily viewed in FACTS Family Online and the FACTS Family App.
- Creates family engagement by allowing parents to access their student’s homework due dates, lesson plans, status of submitted homework, and grades received through FACTS Family Online.
- Facilitates better assessment, including summative, formative, narrative, reporting, and grade assessment.
- Enhances student learning through improved pacing, because students learn at their own speed.
- Can increase participation, since some students feel more comfortable commenting rather than raising their hand.
- Allows the deployment of more personalized or differentiated curricula to different students.
- Accessible through all modern internet browsers, and its responsive design also allows for use on tablets.