Please see below for important updates to LMS
Copy Single Unit, Topic, or Item
- After creating a unit, topic, or item, you can now copy to another class.
- The Grade column in LMS grading area, previously ‘Received’ column, now accepts grade codes. (Grade codes are setup in Classroom’s Gradebook Options)
- The ‘Total’ column is now displayed in LMS, calculating all points and any entered grade codes.
Class Color No Longer Set in LMS
- Classroom still remains the administration area for Teachers to configure their classes’ settings. Choosing a class color option needs to be done in Classroom, and the LMS will reflect the color selection.
Default ‘My Classes’
- LMS users with the ‘Class List’ security right will notice ‘My Classes’ is now selected by default. This improves page load time, and helps find classes easier and faster.
- As always, we continue to improve the performance of RenWeb LMS.
Do you have questions? Call Customer Support at 866-800-6593.