Tuition Management and Incidental Payments
FACTS Tuition Management and Incidental Payments
Tuition and incidental payments are at the heart of your school’s operation. Yet it’s all too easy for this to become someone’s full-time job, especially when you’re not using a flexible, centralised system for your families’ payments.
FACTS Tuition Management expands the payment opportunities for your families and simplifies payment tracking and management for you. It’s a comprehensive tuition and billing tool to help you manage finances and project cash flow. In a single package, it offers sustainability for schools and affordability for families. It also helps schools improve communication with families, enhances fiscal forecasting, streamlines admissions and enrolment processes, and provides a single system to capture tuition and fees.
Benefits of Tuition Management
Benefits for Schools/Administrators
- Monitor financial metrics at a glance. The FACTS dashboard shows the most important factors of financial health.
- Customisable reporting views. Plus, you can schedule daily, weekly, or monthly report notifications.
- Tuition and fee payments remit on your preferred dates. Remittance reports are provided in summarised and detailed formats.
- Customisable site design. Makes it easy to brand the parent portal to look like your school site.
- Allows for custom line item sub-accounts.
- No excessive fees to schools or families. Unpaid fees are not withheld from the school’s remittance.
- Delinquency prevention included at no extra cost.
- Marketing kit helps inform families about payment plans.
- Option to allow family-driven changes to payment dates or amounts. You set the rules, but it allows flexibility for parents — so you have fewer direct communications with families about payments.
- Highest data security standards in the industry. FACTS offers the only tuition management solution that is PCI Level 1 compliant.
- Dedicated implementation team for setup and training.
- Dedicated account management team for your administrative team.
- Customer service associates available for questions from your families.
- Incidental billing and payment tracking. FACTS handles payments for items that fall outside of regular tuition payments.
Benefits for Families
- Allows families the option of making smaller payments over a longer period of time instead of a single tuition payment.
- Online registration for payment plans is simple.
- Payment methods include credit and debit cards. Families can also pay online, over the phone, by mail, or with auto-debit.
- Manage account from any device.
- Payment reminders available.
- Customer service support desk.
- All data protected by industry-leading security standards.
As a small school, having FACTS manage family accounts AND payment plans in an automated and compliant fashion has simplified my role as the business manager.