FACTS Incidental Billing & Prepay Accounts
When you employ FACTS Tuition Management, you can add Incidental Billing & Prepay Accounts.
FACTS Incidental Billing & Prepay Accounts allows you to bill families for fees that fall outside of regular tuition costs. This could include technology fees, childcare, meals, athletics, and field trips. It also allows your families to prepay for any upcoming expenses. Incidental Billing & Prepay Accounts eliminates a silo-based infrastructure with a single system to capture all tuition and fees.
Benefits for Schools/Administrators
- FACTS handles billing and tracks payments for items that fall outside of regular tuition payments.
- Summarised or detailed billing reports. These help project cash flow, monitor past due accounts, and show incidental payment remittances.
- Provides families with multiple payment options. They can pay invoices online with a debit or credit card.
- Families can pay ahead for known expenses throughout the year.
- Apply charges to multiple families at once or one at a time. For example: If all families in a particular class need to pay for a field trip, you can apply the charges all at once. For one-off expenses, charges can be applied on an individual basis.
Benefits for Families
- Flexible payment options.
- Prepay for upcoming expenses (if allowed by the school).
- Account access available on any device.
- Email or text payment reminders available.
- All data protected by industry-leading security standards.